Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ode to Brazil

So, I finally found the last of my picture cds form my first two areas. I was going through them and found a few things that really made me miss Brazil even more. I just wanted to show a few pictures and you all can now see why I have missed my soul's home so.








3 comments:

Cameron Owens said...

You've got some nice shots. I remember the picture of the sandwich, makes me think of a product photo.

sheriloraine said...

wo wo wo wait clint. So you check camerons blog religiously... what about mine man?!?!?! PS... whats this brianna love thing..... are you guys dating? BC... I love her. You have my permission if you are! ;)

Cameron Owens said...

Hey man! Where are the updates that I so fully live for? I hope that you know that I live through you ambiguously. So how are things going for you? Thanks for the comments on the blog. The lens that I have right now is pretty sweet. The lenses in my arsenal is the 24mm, a 35-80mm which is not all that great (going to replace it when I come home), and then a decent 70-200mm. Hey thanks for the compliment and wanting me to do your wedding (I would totaly do it for free because you are my bestfriend).