Saturday, October 18, 2008

Another year in the books, and pondering a skydive - weird

Ok, so, it's like 3 am right now and sleep deprivation has yet to fully set in. My fam and I, like usual, were up really late and then I just kept it going and well, here I am.

Well, even though most of you have probably already figured it out by the title of this entry, today is my birthday. Please, do not ask me if I am excited or anything like that. My girlfriend has been spending like the last 3 weeks trying to get me somewhat excited for this day and today I told her that it's not the day that makes birthdays so great, it's the fact that tons of people are thinking of you and wishing you the best. The real excitement comes when some of those people visit or call to wish you the best and take part in that inanimate day. That's what makes birthdays so great.

Anyway, yes, as you all have probably thought, I am totally lazy about this blog. I really do need to be better since I have stopped keeping a journal as well, so I need to be doing something! I feel bad for those who actually look at this page with anticipation only to find nothing. I tend to do that soemtimes with the bloags of others (Sheri), and I know how it feels. So, I am going to make an honest effort to update this bad boy at least once per week. And you all can hold me to it.

I am excited for later today because Bri is taking me out all afternoon and night and other than lunch I have no idea what we are doing. I asked her to not go all out with this birthday stuff but it seems as though she may not have listened to me. Actually, I think she's more excited for my birthday than I am! Weird. Oh well, I love being around her and that's just enough birthday wish for me!

School is going well. I raised my schedule to 18 hours and added a United Nations study class. It's pretty cool. Now that I have switched to International Business/Relations I am really getting into my classes. It's just something I have always been interested in and now I am learning to love it. I just hope that I am able to find a job pretty soon that will allow me to still keep up my grades. I feel like a social outcast in the sense that I have still yet to find a job. Pretty sad if you ask me. But, if anyone knows of something, please let me know!

Well, I'm really tired righ tnow and I am going to need some energy in the reserves just in case Bri takes me to do some REALLY crazy stuff like skydiving or something! Dang that would be sick! I want to go skydiving now!

4 comments:

Cameron Owens said...

Sounds like things are heating up for the two of you. Hope things that go well for you Amigo. Happy Birthday!!

Rebel said...

SKYDIVING IS SOOO FUN! If you guys ever plan on going, and want some company, let me know! I was planning on going during the summer again, but all the plans fell through b/c of flakes! IT'd be so fun!

Cameron Owens said...

Dude, where are the updates? I live my american life through you vicariously.

Cameron Owens said...

DUDE, where are my posts. I have a subscription to this and I want my money's worth! Demi has taught me to be as stingy as a normal chinese person (Expecting everything and wanting to pay nothing.)