Monday, March 9, 2009

Wow I'm lazy!

Ok, I am getting pissed off! This is the third time I've tried to post on this blog and each time it's quit on me! UGH!
Ok, well, I really should use this thing more often to give updates on my life. Anyway, many things have changed in since my last post and so to give the lowdown, here is my current life in 60 seconds. Ready....go!

- Briana and I broke up. There's really no good way to explain it.

- Before Christmas I applied to ASU's Global Business program. But due to the current state of the economy and the budget cuts in Arizona the program was closed (dang house buyers with NO credit buying houses they could NEVER afford!).

- Due to sudden changes in my plans, I began looking for alternative schooling options. I settled on attending Southern Virginia University this Fall! I am super excited!

- I will be leaving in the middle of July to begin training with the football team, which I am also excited about!

- I am job hunting again, which is always a wondrous time. Riiiight.

- I joined the MCC Model United Nations team and will be the Representative on the General Assembly for the Russian Federation. So comrades, I hope it all goes well!

- I got a guitar for Christmas and began taking classes at MCC, it's pretty sweet.

- Cameron introduced me to the coolest pizza joint in the valley. Cassanova Brother's Pizza on Val Vista and Guadalupe.

Well, that's all I can think of right now. If anyone has a specific question feel free to let me know!

1 comment:

jessmlum said...

Yay Virginia!! I'm glad to see you're blogging...you'll have to check on mine to read about Spain!